These community classes are run by Yu-Yet youth of change that have been trained and certified as teachers. They offer free yoga sessions, kickboxing, acrobatics, and dance classes in the communities in the informal settlements and suburbs of Port Moresby.
When: Daily at Various Times
Whom: Males/Female Youth, adult, children and all residents of all ages can participate.
• ATS Community, Koki Community, 9Mile Kickboxing and Yoga Class
• 6Mile Saraga Community, Kone Community, 2Mile Kerry Community
• Hohola No.1, 9Mile Kerema Kukipi Block, Tete Settlement -Gerehu
• Redhills Community – Gerehu, 5Mile Ridge Community, Wildlife Community
• K-Club, Morata Community, Hohola No.6 Community, Hohola 1 Community
• 8 Mile Glory Garden Estate, Juha College – Bomana, Gerehu Secondary School
• Street Kids Ministry, St Issac Catholic Church, 5 Mile
• Street Kids Ministry, St Martin Church – Morata